Tuesday, July 24, 2012

"Sunday at the Beach" figurative, oil painting by Robin Weiss

"Sunday at the Beach" 6x8 oil on panel
All the plein air paintings from Edmonds have been posted and we went over and entered my submissions for the exhibition on Saturday.....I hope you get the chance to come over in August to see the show!

Of course I always carry my handy pocket camera while I'm out and about so I was able to snap a few shots of this family at the beach in Edmonds. Right now I am using a Nikon , Coolpix S9100....I like it pretty well but so far have not had a pocket camera last for more than a year and I don't expect this one to either...They get used every day!
Nikon Coolpix S9100




Here is a link to Amazon if you want to check out the camera...I may even buy another one of these.  If you have a camera that you like and then wear it out , buy the same one again and you're not only familiar with how it works but you have an extra battery and charger ....plus spare parts....

No comments: