Sunday, July 22, 2012

"The Brothers from Bracketts Landing Park" Edmonds, plein air oil painting by Robin Weiss

"The Brothers from Bracketts Landing Park" 6x8 oil on panel
Those of us who live in the Pacific Northwest,..particularly the Kitsap Peninsula are pretty much bound by the ferries in our travels. We all have ferry schedules in cars and backpacks. The last painting of that fabulous day a few weeks back was done as I was waiting for the ferry in Edmonds . "Why not" says I , "May as well try for one more while I'm waiting" ....I set the easel up just outside the ferry entrance and did a quick one of the Olympic mountain range across the water from Bracketts Landing.....Then I got yelled at by the ticket guy for running on at the last minute....and getting my cart stuck in the turnstile....=]



1 comment:

Sergio DS said...

Maravilloso, por tu estilo y dominio de distintas técnicas.
Me quedo en tu casa.
:)